Can Magistrate Order Second Inquiry U/s 202 CrPC into Unexplored Allegations in Complaint? JKL HC Says Yes

The Jammu and Kashmir and Ladakh High Court has held that a Magistrate has the authority to order a thorough inquiry under Section 202 CrPC if the first report submitted by the inquiry officer fails to investigate certain charges levelled in the complaint. The bench of Justice Rajnesh Oswal made the observation while hearing a

To Read More Please Subscribe to VIP Membership for Unlimited Access to All the Articles, Download Available Copies of Judgments/Order, Acess to Central/State Bare Acts, Advertisement Free Content, Access to More than 4000 Legal Drafts( Readymade Editable Formats of Suits, Petitions, Writs, Legal Notices, Divorce Petitions, 138 Notices, Bail Applications etc.) in Hindi and English.

Click to Subscribe

If you are already a VIP Member, Click to Login Now

Related Articles

Latest Articles