Important cases listed in the Supreme Court on Tuesday, July 25:
* PIL seeking either setting up of an SIT headed by a retired apex court judge or a direction to the CBI to probe a July 13 incident in Bihar’s Patna in which a BJP leader died while taking part in a march against the Nitish Kumar government.
* PILs for bringing political parties under the ambit of the Right to Information Act.
* PIL seeking direction to free Hindu temples from state control.
* SC to hear a suo-motu case on the issue of “Policy Strategy for Grant of Bail”.
* Plea related to demolition of illegal houses on forest land at Khori village in Faridabad.