Important cases listed in the Supreme Court on Tuesday, July 11:
* A five-judge Constitution bench headed by CJI DY Chandrachud to hear a batch of petitions challenging abrogation of Article 370 in the Constitution.
* SC to hear a batch of PILs seeking court-monitored probe into litany of allegations made by Hindenburg Research about fraudulent transactions and share-price manipulation in Adani group firms.
* SC to hear pleas challenging some provisions of the Places of Worship Act, 1991 that prohibit filing of a lawsuit to reclaim a place of worship or seek a change in its character from what prevailed on August 15, 1947.
* SC to hear a PILs seeking life ban on contesting elections on convicted politicians.
* SC to hear a plea of a mosque management committee in a case related survey of the Gyanvapi mosque complex at Varanasi in UP.
* SC to hear a plea of gangster politician Mukhtar Ansari in criminal case.
* SC to hear a plea of Ashish Mishra in Lakhimpur Kheri case.
* SC to hear a plea of Mumbai gangster Arun Gawali in a criminal case.
* SC to hear a plea of a “victim” woman against former chief secretary of Andaman and Nicobar Jitendra Narain in a gangrape case.
* SC to hear pleas of Bilkis Bano and others including TMC leader Mahua Moitra challening grant of remission to convicts in her gangrape case.