To Change the Name of a Person a Declaration Has to be Obtained from Civil Court with Regard to Name Which a Person Wants to Adopt by Choice: Allahabad HC

Allahabad HC on Tuesday stated that to change the name of a person a declaration has to obtain from a civil court with regard to the name which a person wants to adopt by choice. The bench of Justice Kshitij Shailendra was dealing with the case where the petitioner wants to change her name from

To Read More Please Subscribe to VIP Membership for Unlimited Access to All the Articles, Download Available Copies of Judgments/Order, Acess to Central/State Bare Acts, Advertisement Free Content, Access to More than 4000 Legal Drafts( Readymade Editable Formats of Suits, Petitions, Writs, Legal Notices, Divorce Petitions, 138 Notices, Bail Applications etc.) in Hindi and English.

Click to Subscribe

If you are already a VIP Member, Click to Login Now

Related Articles

Latest Articles