Can District Courts Appoint Guardians for a Minor? Answers Kerala HC

Recently, the Kerala High Court held that even though the District Courts’ are empowered to appoint a guardian for a property of a minor, only the Family Court can appoint the guardian of a minor. The Bench of Justices A Mohamed Mustaque Sophy Thomas partly allowed the appeal to the extent of appointing the guardian

To Read More Please Subscribe to VIP Membership for Unlimited Access to All the Articles, Download Available Copies of Judgments/Order, Acess to Central/State Bare Acts, Advertisement Free Content, Access to More than 4000 Legal Drafts( Readymade Editable Formats of Suits, Petitions, Writs, Legal Notices, Divorce Petitions, 138 Notices, Bail Applications etc.) in Hindi and English.

Click to Subscribe

If you are already a VIP Member, Click to Login Now

Law Trend
Law Trend
Legal News Website Providing Latest Judgments of Supreme Court and High Court

Related Articles

Latest Articles