Whether an Aggrieved Party Can File a Private Complaint U/Sec 200 CrPC Before the Magistrate in Relation to Offences Enumerated in Section 195(1)(b) CrPC? Kerala HC Says NO

In a significant decision that clarifies the legal procedure for certain criminal offenses, the Kerala High Court, in a case has ruled that aggrieved parties cannot directly file private complaints under Section 200 of the Criminal Procedure Code (Cr.P.C.) for offenses specified in Clause (b) of Sub Section (1) of Section 195 of the Cr.P.C.

To Read More Please Subscribe to VIP Membership for Unlimited Access to All the Articles, Download Available Copies of Judgments/Order, Acess to Central/State Bare Acts, Advertisement Free Content, Access to More than 4000 Legal Drafts( Readymade Editable Formats of Suits, Petitions, Writs, Legal Notices, Divorce Petitions, 138 Notices, Bail Applications etc.) in Hindi and English.

Click to Subscribe

If you are already a VIP Member, Click to Login Now

Related Articles

Latest Articles