What Court can do if the Trial Court Record is not available? Allahabad HC Explains

On Monday, the Allahabad High Court delivered a Judgment touching an important question of law on recourse available to court where the record of trial court is not available. A Criminal Appeal was filed by one Chamal Lal, who was convicted for Murder (Section 302 IPC read with Section 34 IPC) by trial Court and

To Read More Please Subscribe to VIP Membership for Unlimited Access to All the Articles, Download Available Copies of Judgments/Order, Acess to Central/State Bare Acts, Advertisement Free Content, Access to More than 4000 Legal Drafts( Readymade Editable Formats of Suits, Petitions, Writs, Legal Notices, Divorce Petitions, 138 Notices, Bail Applications etc.) in Hindi and English.

Click to Subscribe

If you are already a VIP Member, Click to Login Now

Law Trend
Law Trendhttps://lawtrend.in/
Legal News Website Providing Latest Judgments of Supreme Court and High Court

Related Articles

Latest Articles