Recently the UP Government has passed The Uttar Pradesh Repealing Act, 2021 by means of which 61 Acts of the State of U.P. have been repealed.
Effect of Repeal:
The repeal by this Act of any enactment shall not,–
- affect any other enactment in which the repealed enactment has been applied, incorporated or referred to;
- affect the validity, invalidity, effect or consequences of anything already done or suffered or any right, title, obligation or liability already acquired, accrued or incurred, or any remedy or proceeding in respect thereof, or any release or discharge of or from any debt, penalty, obligation, liability, claim or demand, or any indemnity already granted, or the proof of any past act or thing;
- affect any principle or rule of law, or established jurisdiction, form or course of pleading, practice or procedure, or existing usage, custom, privilege, restriction, exemption, office or appointment, notwithstanding that the same respectively may have been in any manner affirmed or recognized or derived by, in or from any enactment hereby repealed;
- revive or restore any jurisdiction, office, custom, liability, right, title, privilege, restriction, exemption, usage, practice, procedure or other matter or thing not now existing or in force;
- affect the audit, examination, accounting, investigation, inquiry or any other action taken or to be taken in relation thereto by any authority and such audit, examination, accounting, investigation, inquiry or action could be taken, and, or continued as if the said enactments are not repealed by this Act.
Download Law Trend App to Get All Central, State Bare Acts and Rules for Free