The Ministry of Law and Justice has notified the appointment of ten Additional Judges of Bombay High Court as Permanent Judges.
The notification states that in exercise of power conferred by clause (1) of Article 217 of the Constitution of India, the President of India is pleased to appoint Shri Justices:
- Avinash Gunwant Gharote,
- Nitin Bhagawaantro Suryawanshi
- Anil Satya Vijay Kilor
- Milind Narendra Jadhav
- Mukund Govind Road Sewlikar
- Virendrasingh Gyansingh Bisht
- Debadwar Bhalchandra Ugrasen
- Smt. Mukulika Shrikant Jawalkar
- Surendra Pandharinath Tavade
- Nitin Rudrasar Borkar
Additional Judge of the Bombay High Court, to be the Judge of Bombay High Court with effect from the date they assume charge of their office.