Important cases listed in the Supreme Court on Monday, September 18:
– SC to hear a plea related to delimitation of Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur and Nagaland.
– SC to hear plea of Uddhav Thackeray faction seeking a direction to assembly speaker to decide on disqualification of Eknath Shinde group MLAs.
– SC to hear a plea related to ‘violence in Lakhimpur Kheri leading to loss of life’.
– SC to hear a plea challenging grant of remission to UP leader Amarmani Tripathi in a murder case.
– SC to hear a plea of ‘Hindu Dharma Parishad’ related to Santana Dharma remark of Tamil Nadu minister Udhayanidhi Stalin.
– SC to hear a plea of Jharkhand Chief Minister Hemant Soren challenging summons issued to him by the Enforcement Directorate in a money laundering case.
– SC to hear a plea of TMC leader Anubrata Mondal in a money laundering case arising out of alleged cattle smuggling.