Important cases listed in the Supreme Court on Monday, July 10:
* SC to hear a plea of Delhi government challenging the constitutionality of Centre’s ordinance on control of services.
* SC to hear pleas, including the one filed by ‘Manipur Tribal Forum’, on recent ethnic violence in the state.
* SC to hear pleas of Women Lawyers Association of Nilgiri alleging lack of toilet facilities for women lawyers at Ooty courts complex.
* SC to hear pleas pertaining to attacks on churches and Christians across the country.
* SC to hear pleas of TMC leader Abhishek Banerjee, his wife Rujira Banerjee and others challenging several provisions of the PMLA.
* SC to hear pleas, including those filed by activist Tushar Gandhi and Tehseen Poonawalla, on the issue of hate speeches.
* SC to hear the bail plea of AAP leader Satyendar Jain in a money laundering case.
* SC to hear a plea of Samajwadi Party leaders Mohammad Azam Khan, Abdullah Azam Khan and others in connection with criminal cases lodged in UP.
* SC to hear a plea of Gandhian organization ‘Akhil Bharat Sarva Seva Sangh’ against proposed demolition of its building at Varanasi in UP.