Important cases listed in the Supreme Court on Monday, April 24:
*SC to hear plea of accused Vijay Nair in a money laundering case arising out of Delhi excise policy scam.
*SC to hear plea of West Bengal government against BJP leader Suvendu Adhikari.
* SC to hear plea of Delhi govt against LG Office challenging the power to nominate members in the Municipal Corporation of Delhi.
* SC to hear appeal of Lakshadweep Union Territory administration challenging Kerala HC order suspending conviction and and sentence of MP Mohd Faizal in an attempt to murder case.
* SC to hear pleas related to hate speeches.
* SC to hear plea of Enforcement Directorate against Kapil Wadhawan in a money laundering case.
* SC to hear plea of self-styled Godman Asaram in a sexual assault case.
* SC to hear plea of Samajwadi Party leader Mohd Abdullah Azam Khan challenging conviction in a criminal case.
* SC to hear plea of Ashish Mishra in Lakhimpur Kheri case.
* SC to hear plea of CBI in a criminal case lodged against Yasin Malik.
* SC to hear plea by a woman seeking cancellation of bail granted to former chief secretary of Andaman and Nicobar Jitendra Narain, one of the accused named in her gangrape case.