Important cases listed in the Supreme Court on Wednesday, April 5:
* SC to hear a plea of 14 political parties, led by Congress, alleging arbitrary use of central probe agencies — CBI and ED — against opposition leaders.
* SC to hear pleas on issues related to All India Football Federation, including objections to certain aspects of its draft constitution.
* SC to hear a plea related to Indian Olympic Association.
* SC to hear a batch of PILs challenging validity of certain provisions of a 1991 law that prohibits filing a lawsuit to reclaim a place of worship.
* SC to hear a plea of TMC leader Sushmita Dev alleging discrepancies in preparation of NRC in Assam.