Important cases listed in the Supreme Court on Tuesday, February 7:
* SC to hear a plea seeking to restrain lawyer Lekshmana Chandra Victoria Gowri from taking oath as a judge of the Madras High Court.
* SC to hear bail pleas of Christian Michel James in the AgustaWestland chopper scam case.
* SC to hear a suo motu case related to filling up vacancies in district courts across nation.
* SC to hear a plea related to felling of trees in Mumbai’s Aarey forest for metro activities.
Join LAW TREND WhatsAPP Group for Legal News Updates-Click to Join
* SC to hear pleas related to hate speeches.
* SC to hear a plea of Anup Majee against a CBI probe into alleged illegal mining and transportation of coal in West Bengal.
* SC to hear a plea of homebuyers against real estate company Amrapali Group.
* SC to hear a Punjab government plea challenging bail granted to SAD leader Bikram Singh Majithia in a drugs-related case.
* SC to pronounce judgement on the plea of journalist Rana Ayyub in a money laundering case.