Important cases listed in the Supreme Court on Tuesday, May 2:
* SC to hear a plea related to All India Football Federation and adoption of its constitution.
* SC to hear a plea of Delhi government challenging L-G’s power to nominate members in the Municipal Corporation of Delhi.
* SC to hear an appeal of the Delhi Police against grant of bail by the high court to ‘Pinjra Tod’ activists.
* SC to hear pleas related to demolitions of homes allegedly built on Railways land in Haldwani in Uttarakhand.
* SC to hear a plea of the Union Territory of Lakshadweep against the stay of conviction granted by Kerala High Court to MP Mohd Faizal in an attempt to murder case.
* SC to hear a plea by Bilkis Bano against grant of remission to convicts in the gangrape case.
* SC to hear a plea of former IPS officer Sanjiv Bhatt in a criminal case.
* SC to hear a plea seeking disqualification of Congress MLAs who defected to the BJP in Goa.
* SC to hear a plea of NCP leader Chhagan Bhujbal in a money laundering case.
* SC to hear a plea related to demolition of illegal homes on forest land at Khori village in Faridabad in Haryana.