Grievance Against Irregularity Committed in the Construction Cannot be Raised in Writ Petition, Appropriate Remedy is to Approach Muncipal Authorities Then Civil Court: SC

The Supreme Court on Friday stated that a grievance against irregularity committed in the construction cannot be raised in writ petition, appropriate remedy is to approach muncipal authorities then civil court. The bench of Justices B.R. Gavai and Sandeep Mehta was dealing with the appeal challenging the order passed by the Calcutta High Court. In

To Read More Please Subscribe to VIP Membership for Unlimited Access to All the Articles, Download Available Copies of Judgments/Order, Acess to Central/State Bare Acts, Advertisement Free Content, Access to More than 4000 Legal Drafts( Readymade Editable Formats of Suits, Petitions, Writs, Legal Notices, Divorce Petitions, 138 Notices, Bail Applications etc.) in Hindi and English.

Click to Subscribe

If you are already a VIP Member, Click to Login Now

Related Articles

Latest Articles