* HC has stayed an order for digging up the grave of a man to carry out a DNA test, saying the motor accident claims tribunal (MACT) failed to appreciate that the test cannot be ordered in such a routine manner.
* HC asked authorities here to complete the process of installation of CCTVs in police stations to ensure compliance with the Supreme Court’s order.
* Nearly 58 years after an army officer laid down his life in the Indo-Pak war and was promoted posthumously, the HC has asked the Honours and Awards Committee to consider a representation by his son for conferring a gallantry award upon him.
Join LAW TREND WhatsAPP Group for Legal News Updates-Click to Join
* HC has asked the Centre to take steps for the appointment of Chairperson and members of the Appellate Authority within eight weeks.
* HC expressed its displeasure over being “kept in dark” about an ongoing trial here for DMD, a rare disease, when it has been dealing with issues pertaining to its indigenous treatment on petitions by several affected children.