Can a Person other than Parents/Senior citizen prefer appeal against the order passed under Senior Citizen Act?

In a recent case, Madras High Court has held that only parents/senior citizens are entitled to prefer an appeal against an order passed by the Tribunal under the Maintenance and Welfare of Parents and Senior Citizen Act. The Bench dismissed the petition that sought a declaration that an aggrieved party to a judgement passed under

To Read More Please Subscribe to VIP Membership for Unlimited Access to All the Articles, Download Available Copies of Judgments/Order, Acess to Central/State Bare Acts, Advertisement Free Content, Access to More than 4000 Legal Drafts( Readymade Editable Formats of Suits, Petitions, Writs, Legal Notices, Divorce Petitions, 138 Notices, Bail Applications etc.) in Hindi and English.

Click to Subscribe

If you are already a VIP Member, Click to Login Now

Law Trend
Law Trend
Legal News Website Providing Latest Judgments of Supreme Court and High Court

Related Articles

Latest Articles