Can a Stranger to Criminal Proceedings File Petition For Expediting Trial? SC Judgment

The Supreme Court, while setting aside the Order of Allahabad High Court has held that a person who is in no way connected to the initiation of a criminal case cannot file a Petition under Section 482 CrPC and seek expedited Trial. This Judgment has been delivered in the challenge made to the Judgment and

To Read More Please Subscribe to VIP Membership for Unlimited Access to All the Articles, Download Available Copies of Judgments/Order, Acess to Central/State Bare Acts, Advertisement Free Content, Access to More than 4000 Legal Drafts( Readymade Editable Formats of Suits, Petitions, Writs, Legal Notices, Divorce Petitions, 138 Notices, Bail Applications etc.) in Hindi and English.

Click to Subscribe

If you are already a VIP Member, Click to Login Now

Law Trend
Law Trend
Legal News Website Providing Latest Judgments of Supreme Court and High Court

Related Articles

Latest Articles