What Remedy is Available to Complainant of a Complaint Case Aggrieved by Inadequacy of Sentence Imposed? Explains Allahabad HC

Recently, The Allahabad HC ruled that under Section 372 CrPC the complainant of the complaint case do not have any right to challenge inadequacy of sentence passed by the trial court while convicting the accused for any offence in complaint case. The Court said that it doesn’t mean that the complainant is remediless, if the

To Read More Please Subscribe to VIP Membership for Unlimited Access to All the Articles, Download Available Copies of Judgments/Order, Acess to Central/State Bare Acts, Advertisement Free Content, Access to More than 4000 Legal Drafts( Readymade Editable Formats of Suits, Petitions, Writs, Legal Notices, Divorce Petitions, 138 Notices, Bail Applications etc.) in Hindi and English.

Click to Subscribe

If you are already a VIP Member, Click to Login Now

Related Articles

Latest Articles