Section 125 CrPC Permits Minor Child to Claim Maintenance from Mother: Uttarakhand High Court

In a significant ruling, the Uttarakhand High Court has stated that a minor child has the right to claim maintenance from their mother under Section 125 of the Code of Criminal Procedure (CrPC), provided the mother has the means to do so. The Court clarified that the term “person” under Section 125 encompasses both men

To Read More Please Subscribe to VIP Membership for Unlimited Access to All the Articles, Download Available Copies of Judgments/Order, Acess to Central/State Bare Acts, Advertisement Free Content, Access to More than 4000 Legal Drafts( Readymade Editable Formats of Suits, Petitions, Writs, Legal Notices, Divorce Petitions, 138 Notices, Bail Applications etc.) in Hindi and English.

Click to Subscribe

If you are already a VIP Member, Click to Login Now

Related Articles

Latest Articles