The High Court Bar Association Allahabad, which is an association of Lawyers practising at Allahabad High Court, has raised the grievance with respect to the functioning of the High Court during pandemic period.
Today, Shri Amrendra Nath Singh, President and Shri Prabha Shankar Mishra, General Secretary of the High Court Bar Association Allahabad have presented a letter to the Chief Justice of Allahabad High Court, pointing the grievance of the Bar with respect to the functioning of the court:
- Hon’ble Judges are not sitting on time and no notice to this effect is pasted outside the Court Room.
- Filed cases are listed after one or two months.
- The area around the Court Room and Toilets are not clean.
- Sanitization of Court Rooms is not being done properly.
- No Facility of Drinking Water around the Court Rooms.
- The Notice of transferred cases is coming at 11:00 AM, which should be published a day before.
- Most of the Lawyers are not getting the message of listing of their cases.
- Name of Respondent Counsel is not printed, despite filing Vakaltnama.
- Dates are not fixed on listing applications.
- Vacant Court Rooms should be opened for the sitting arrangement of Lawyers.
The Bar Association has requested the Chief Justice to look into the matter and take appropriate action.