Important cases listed in the Supreme Court on Tuesday, April 18:
* A five-judge Constitution bench of SC to commence hearing on petitions seeking
legal validation of same-sex marriages.
* SC to hear a plea of former Karnataka CM and BJP leader BS Yeddyurappa in a
* SC to hear a plea against grant of remission to convicts in Bilkis Bano case.
* SC to hear a plea related to abolition of 4 per cent quota for Muslims in Karnataka.
* SC to hear a plea of political party Swaraj Abhiyan on proper implementation of
* SC to hear a plea of homebuyers against real estate company Amrapali Group.
* SC to hear a plea of independent Maharashtra MP Navneet Kaur Rana against
cancellation of her caste certificate by Bombay HC.
* SC to deliver its judgement on plea of independent Assam MLA Akhil Gogoi in a
criminal case lodged for taking part in anti-CAA protests.