Important cases listed in the Supreme Court on Thursday, Feb 9:
* SC to hear a plea of CBI against Bombay HC order allowing Mainak Mehta, brother-in-law of fugitive Nirav Modi, to travel to Hong Kong.
* SC to hear a plea related to All India Football Federation and adoption of its constitution.
Join LAW TREND WhatsAPP Group for Legal News Updates-Click to Join
* SC to hear pleas related to filling up of vacancies in district courts across the country and creating infrastructures there.
* SC to hear a plea of former promoter of Unitech Ltd Sanjay Chandra in a criminal case.
* SC to hear a plea of Enforcement Directorate against Kapil Wadhawan in a money laundering case.