Important cases listed in the Supreme Court on Friday, February 17:
* SC to hear PILs seeking probe into Hindenburg Research report on Adani Group. It will mull setting up a committee of domain experts for strengthening regulatory measures for securities markets.
* SC to hear a plea of AAP and its mayoral candidate Shelly Oberoi seeking early holding of mayoral election for the Municipal Corporation of Delhi.
Join LAW TREND WhatsAPP Group for Legal News Updates-Click to Join
* SC to hear a suo motu case related to filling up vacancies and providing requisite infrastructure in lower courts across the country.
* SC to hear a plea of activist Gautam Navlakha in Bhima Koregaon Maoist nexus case. Navlakha is presently under house arrest.
* SC to hear a plea of Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal in a criminal case lodged by Uttar Pradesh Police.