Important cases listed in the Supreme Court on Friday, April 28:
* SC to hear plea of seven women wrestlers seeking registration of FIR against WFI chief Brij Bhushan Sharan Singh for allegedly sexual harassing them.
* Plea of Bihar YouTuber Manish Kashyap who is arrested under NSA for allegedly circulating fake videos of migrant labourers being attacked in Tamil Nadu.
* Plea related to felling of trees in Mumbai’s Aarey forest for construction of Metro car shed.
* West Bengal government plea against BJP leader Suvendu Adhikari in a criminal case.
* Plea seeking to put in place a mechanism to inform legal heirs of deceased depositors about unclaimed deposits lying dormant in bank accounts.
* Plea of seven Patna HC Judges including Justice Shailendra Singh alleging closing of their GPF accounts.
* Pleas of TMC leader Abhishek Banerjee challenging Calcutta HC order in school job scam case.
* Plea of activist Gautam Navlakha seeking to be shifted from public library in Mumbai to some other place in house arrest in the city.
* Pleas related to hate speeches.
* SC to pronounce verdict on plea of SAD leader late Prakash Singh Badal in a criminal case.
* SC to hear plea of Kuntal Ghosh in West Bengal school job scam case.
* Plea of BJP leader Hardik Patel in connection with criminal cases registered in Gujarat.
* Plea seeking independent probe into killing of gangster politician Atiq Ahmed at Prayagraj.