Important cases listed in the Supreme Court on Friday, May 12:
* SC to hear PILs on Adani-Hindenburg row. The bench to consider SEBI’s application seeking a six-month extension to complete probe into the allegations of stock price manipulation by the Adani Group and lapses in regulatory disclosure.
* SC to hear a plea of TMC leader Sushmita Dev alleging discrepancies in preparation of NRC in Assam.
* SC to hear a plea of Delhi government challenging L-G’s power to nominate members in the Municipal Corporation of Delhi.
* SC to hear a plea of West Bengal government against BJP leader Suvendu Adhikari in a criminal case.
* SC to hear pleas related to hate speeches.
* SC to hear a plea related to security of judges in trial courts across the country.