Even After Receiving Alimony, Wife Is Entitled To Seek Maintenance U/s 125 CrPC, if She Is Not Able To Maintain Herself Children: P&H HC

The Punjab and Haryana High Court recently observed that a wife can file a petition seeking maintenance u.s 125 CrPC despite the fact that she has already received a lump sum payment as alimony from her husband. In this case the couple got married in 1983 but due to matrimonial dispute the two started living

To Read More Please Subscribe to VIP Membership for Unlimited Access to All the Articles, Download Available Copies of Judgments/Order, Acess to Central/State Bare Acts, Advertisement Free Content, Access to More than 4000 Legal Drafts( Readymade Editable Formats of Suits, Petitions, Writs, Legal Notices, Divorce Petitions, 138 Notices, Bail Applications etc.) in Hindi and English.

Click to Subscribe

If you are already a VIP Member, Click to Login Now

Related Articles

Latest Articles