Considering the recent surge of COVID19 cases in Lucknow, the Allahabad High Court at Lucknow has decided to pass following guidelines:
- Till further orders, the Photo Affidavit Centre, Allahabad High Court Lucknow shall remain closed with immediate effect. The requirement of filing affidavits shall remain exempted. In lieu thereof, the Counsel shall have to submit in the petitions the Aadhar Card number, full details of the card holder like name, parentage, age and address and the mobile number of the person wanting to act as deponent in the matter along with a declaration of that applicant/petitioner/pairokar affirming the correctness of the disclosures and averments made in the application/petition. This waiver/relaxation shall be subject to a proper affidavit being filed, in hard copy, within a period of 15 days from the date the photo affidavit centre is made operational again.
- Only those Ld. Advocates shall be permitted to enter the Court Rooms/Corridors whose cases are listed in the Hon’ble Court w.e.f. 05.04.2021.
- Litigants shall not be permitted to enter the premises of Hon’ble Court w.e.f. 05.04.2021.
- During the upcoming elections of Awadh Bar Association, all the Advocates shall strictly follow all the guidelines related to COVID-19 (i.e. social distancing, wearing masks etc.).
- In the upcoming elections of Awadh Bar Association, no kind of canvassing shall be allowed in the premises of Hon’ble Court. Further, during the election campaigning, not more than 5 advocates shall be permitted to assemble at a place.