Can an Accused Who Is Added U/s 319 of CrPC Seek Discharge U/s 227 of CrPC? Supreme Court to Examine

The Supreme Court has agreed to examine the issue of whether an accused added u.s 319 CrPC can seek discharge u.s 227 of CrPC. In this case, senior Counsel S Nagamuthu appeared for the accused and submitted that the question raised has been answered in the Negative in Joginder Yadav versus the State of Bihar

To Read More Please Subscribe to VIP Membership for Unlimited Access to All the Articles, Download Available Copies of Judgments/Order, Acess to Central/State Bare Acts, Advertisement Free Content, Access to More than 4000 Legal Drafts( Readymade Editable Formats of Suits, Petitions, Writs, Legal Notices, Divorce Petitions, 138 Notices, Bail Applications etc.) in Hindi and English.

Click to Subscribe

If you are already a VIP Member, Click to Login Now

Related Articles

Latest Articles