Keeping in view growing number of COVID-19 Cases, the Allahabad High Court has issued new the Modalities & Arrangement, which will be effective w.e.f. 03.04.2021 to 09.04.2021.
Following are the modalities:
- The High Court will function with minimum strength and till further orders, only the special Benches constituted shall remain operational.
- The Learned Advocates w.e.f. 03.04.2021 will file their Cases / Documents / Petitions / Applications in E-mode or in physical form, in the Stamp Reporting Section and the Application Section.
- There is no need to file Urgency Application with regard to the matters pertaining to Criminal Misc. Bail Applications, Anticipatory Bail, Criminal Appeal U/s 14 A (2) S.C. / S.T., Habeas Corpus Writ Petition, Writ Matters pertaining to Arrest / Stay of Arrest either in fresh cases or filed cases
- However, in all other matters (fresh as well as filed), Urgency Application will be filed and these matters shall be placed before the Hon’ble Court only after the Urgency Application is allowed by the Special Benches constituted.
- Only those listed matters shall be listed in Hon’ble Courts, for which Urgency Applications filed through e-mail / physical mode are allowed by the Hon’ble Court. Such matters shall be listed only in Additional Cause List.
- Only those Learned Advocates will be granted entry in the High Court through E-Pass whose case(s) are to be taken by the Hon’ble Courts
- The Senior Advocates if appearing in any case will be granted entry in the High Court if prior information of the same is given to the Registrar (Protocol) well in advance on his Mobile Number 9415218422 or through E-mail at email@example.com.
- The Chambers of Learned Advocates in the High Court Premises will not be opened.
- The Robes prescribed for the Hon’ble Judges and the Learned Lawyers shall remain suspended till further orders
- The Photo Affidavit Centre will remain closed till further order and the requirement of affidavit in support of the facts averred the matter filed either through e-mode or in hard copy may be dispensed with