Victim Can Seek Enhancement of the Accused’s Sentence Through Revision Application: Bombay HC

Recently, the Bombay High Court ruled that a victim can seek enhancement of their offender’s sentence only through a revision and not by filing an appeal against the trial court judgement. According to the Bench of Justices Sadhana S Jadhav and Milind N Jadhav, the victim can file an appeal u.s 372 CrPC but only

To Read More Please Subscribe to VIP Membership for Unlimited Access to All the Articles, Download Available Copies of Judgments/Order, Acess to Central/State Bare Acts, Advertisement Free Content, Access to More than 4000 Legal Drafts( Readymade Editable Formats of Suits, Petitions, Writs, Legal Notices, Divorce Petitions, 138 Notices, Bail Applications etc.) in Hindi and English.

Click to Subscribe

If you are already a VIP Member, Click to Login Now

Law Trend
Law Trend
Legal News Website Providing Latest Judgments of Supreme Court and High Court

Related Articles

Latest Articles