Person Residing Outside the Urban Limits of a City Cannot Seek To Transfer the Case to Family Court: Andhra Pradesh HC

Recently, The Andhra Pradesh HC ruled that a person residing outside the urban limits of a city cannot seek to transfer the case to Family Court. The bench of Justice A.V. Ravindra Babu was dealing with the two transfer petitions filed by the petitioner who is the respondent on the file of Additional Family Court,

To Read More Please Subscribe to VIP Membership for Unlimited Access to All the Articles, Download Available Copies of Judgments/Order, Acess to Central/State Bare Acts, Advertisement Free Content, Access to More than 4000 Legal Drafts( Readymade Editable Formats of Suits, Petitions, Writs, Legal Notices, Divorce Petitions, 138 Notices, Bail Applications etc.) in Hindi and English.

Click to Subscribe

If you are already a VIP Member, Click to Login Now

Related Articles

Latest Articles