In Case of Minors, Birth Date Can be Changed in Passport After Attaining Majority: J&K&L HC

Recently, the Jammu & Kashmir and Ladakh High Court stated that in case of minors, birth date can be changed in passport even after 5 years from date of issue of passport if passport issuing authority satisfied with claim and documents. The bench of Justice Sanjay Dhar was dealing with the petition directing the respondents

To Read More Please Subscribe to VIP Membership for Unlimited Access to All the Articles, Download Available Copies of Judgments/Order, Acess to Central/State Bare Acts, Advertisement Free Content, Access to More than 4000 Legal Drafts( Readymade Editable Formats of Suits, Petitions, Writs, Legal Notices, Divorce Petitions, 138 Notices, Bail Applications etc.) in Hindi and English.

Click to Subscribe

If you are already a VIP Member, Click to Login Now

Related Articles

Latest Articles