Important cases listed in the Supreme Court on Monday, Feb 13:
* CJI DY Chandrachud to administer oath of office to Justice Rajesh Bindal and Justice Aravind Kumar as SC judges.
* SC to hear PILs seeking probe into Hindenburg Research report on Adani firms. Centre and SEBI to apprise their views to the top court.
Join LAW TREND WhatsAPP Group for Legal News Updates-Click to Join
* SC to hear a plea alleging delay by the Centre in clearing names recommended by the Collegium for appointment of judges to the apex court and the high courts.
* SC to hear a plea of AAP and its mayoral candidate Shelly Oberoi seeking early holding of mayoral election for the Municipal Corporation of Delhi.
* SC to hear an appeal of CBI challenging the grant of bail to Chitra Ramkrishna & Anand Subramanian in the National Stock Exchange snooping and phone tapping case.