Important cases listed in the Supreme Court on Tuesday, July 18:
* A five-judge Constitution bench headed by Chief Justice D Y Chandrachud to decide a legal question whether the criteria of recruitment can be changed by public employer during the selection process.
* SC to hear a plea of gangster politician Mukhtar Ansari in criminal case.
* SC to hear a plea of St Stephens College against the admission policy of DU.
* SC to hear a plea of Enforcement Directorate against Kapil Wadhawan in a money laundering case.
* SC to hear a plea of independent Lok Sabha MP Navneet Kaur Rana against cancellation of her caste certificate by Bombay HC.