Important cases listed in the Supreme Court on Friday, October 13:
* SC to hear a plea of a woman seeking termination of her 26-week pregnancy.
* SC to hear a plea Uddhav Thackeray faction seeking a direction to the assembly speaker to decide pleas for disqualification of Eknath Shinde group MLAs.
* SC to hear a plea of NCP leader Jayant Patil of Sharad Pawar faction seeking a direction to Maharashtra assembly speaker to decide on disqualification of MLAs of Ajit Pawar group.
* SC to hear a plea seeking continuance of hybrid hearing in high courts across the country.
* SC to hear a plea and cross pleas of Hindu devotees and Gyanvapi mosque management committee respectively.
* SC to hear a plea of former Andhra Pradesh CM Chandrababu Naidu against registration of FIR in skill development scam case.
* SC to hear a plea seeking disqualification of Goa Congress MLAs who switched to BJP.
* SC to hear a plea of Congress leader Pawan Khera relating to FIRs lodged for his alleged remarks against PM.
* SC to hear a plea of CBI against Kapil Wadhawan in a criminal case .
* SC to hear a suo motu case on the issue of ‘Safeguarding Courts and Protecting Judges’. The matter was registered after a judge at Dhanbad was mowed down by a vehicle.