Can Application U/s 156(3) CrPC be Filed After failing in Civil Proceedings? SC to Consider

The Supreme Court has issued notice in a Special Leave Petition that raises the question of whether, after failing to obtain the desired relief in a civil suit, a person can invoke Section 156(3) of the Code of Criminal Procedure.  In addition to issuing the notice, the bench of Justices Surya Kant and JB Pardiwala

To Read More Please Subscribe to VIP Membership for Unlimited Access to All the Articles, Download Available Copies of Judgments/Order, Acess to Central/State Bare Acts, Advertisement Free Content, Access to More than 4000 Legal Drafts( Readymade Editable Formats of Suits, Petitions, Writs, Legal Notices, Divorce Petitions, 138 Notices, Bail Applications etc.) in Hindi and English.

Click to Subscribe

If you are already a VIP Member, Click to Login Now

Law Trend
Law Trend
Legal News Website Providing Latest Judgments of Supreme Court and High Court

Related Articles

Latest Articles