Can Wife Claim Maintenance U/s 125 CrPC Pending Appeal Against Decree of Divorce? Answers Allahabad HC

Recently, the Allahabad High Court allowed a claim for maintenance of a wife u/s 125 of CrPC even though the Family Court had already the divorce decree after noting an appeal against the said decree was pending before the court and had attained finality. A Bench of Justice Aftab Hussain Rizvi dismissed the husband’s contention

To Read More Please Subscribe to VIP Membership for Unlimited Access to All the Articles, Download Available Copies of Judgments/Order, Acess to Central/State Bare Acts, Advertisement Free Content, Access to More than 4000 Legal Drafts( Readymade Editable Formats of Suits, Petitions, Writs, Legal Notices, Divorce Petitions, 138 Notices, Bail Applications etc.) in Hindi and English.

Click to Subscribe

If you are already a VIP Member, Click to Login Now

Law Trend
Law Trend
Legal News Website Providing Latest Judgments of Supreme Court and High Court

Related Articles

Latest Articles